Aerial Response Solutions aims to maximize and diversify the locations and environments wherein unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) work in conjunction with mobile ground assets. This gives operators such as: oil and gas, first responder agencies and the military the added benefits of aerial and ground-based intelligence, support, and command and control.
This philosophy is based on the air mobility concept developed decades ago by the U.S. Army, combined with the emerging innovations of capable and reliable UAVs. We believe in advancing the possibilities of the next phase of commercial UAV operations, safely integrating into the national airspace system, all while maintaining the economic benefits of accomplishing tasks that can be completed by unmanned aircraft systems.
While the complexity of UAV capabilities and operations is rapidly increasing, UAV pilots and UAS operators must have the same information readily available to them that pilots of manned aircraft have. The ARS approach to design and engineering provides this access. With the principles of access and safe integration as the driving force, ARS began to put its vision into reality with its mobile command and control centers.
ARS brings to bear decades of combined experience in rotor-wing aviation, public service, and manufacturing excellence to address the needs of UAV operators, pilots, and regulatory authorities alike. Aerial Response Solutions’ goal is to put to market turn-key solutions that deliver:
- Quick response and deployment times;
- Integrated aircraft with the highest payload and flight time profiles;
- Redundant GCS power sources;
- The most robust and reliable flight control links;
- Hardware and software solutions to provide aircraft separation and collision avoidance;
- Integrated concepts of Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) by providing access to UAS Service Suppliers and Supplemental Data Service Providers;
- Cross-functional sensor technology that serve multiple applications and industries;
- Radio and satellite communication systems; and,
- A collaborative design process and deep commitment to support our clients